Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Last Transfer

Family,

Well we have had our transfer calls and I am staying here in Evington for my last transfer! I will however be saying goodbye to Elder Davis and saying hello to an old friend from Birmingham Elder Lam! We served together in a tripanionship for a week in Harbourne and I was his district leader for a transfer! We get along well already so I am excited to spend my last transfer with him. He is from Hong Kong which is pretty cool. I am excited!

I did see Brigham's record player and it looks way sweet!!!! I can't wait to listen to it. There are absolutely loads of places her that have lots of old records for really cheep! So if Brigham wants I could look around for a few classics. Weird to think that he is 23 and I'm going to be 21 in just a few months. Hey, I hope all goes well with the girl from Kaysville, haha! I guess Kaysville girls are okay! Too bad that she probably went to Davis High... It is just too bad.

This week was good. Slow but we did see a really amazing miracle. It was Thursday and not much had happened yet in the week. We decided to go visit a part member family that has been showing a lot of interest in the church and has been coming out. Howard the father of the family is the nonmember and so we decided to go and stop by. He let us in and we got talking and found out that he genuinely wants to learn about the gospel. He is going to try his best to find out if it is true. I was just so excited to see someone so excited about trying, in his words "I really wanna give it a go". We talked more and agreed that we would come over a couple of times a week to teach him. Which is so amazing considering we don't have very many other investigators. It was a small but tender mercy from the Lord.

Ah I wish I had gone to one of the colour festivals! They seem way fun and I will definitely be going to one in the future! I'm glad Ems had fun. You guys are really getting old! It really has been 26 years since Cameron, Torie and baby Nate signed the cement, wow! But I don't know how I feel about this whole taking part of the basketball court for a garden thing! But I won't really be living there anymore, plus we don't even have a basketball hoop anymore. I guess I'm okay with it. I do remember Connor Child he is a good guy, keep an eye out for him! Speaking of seeing family when is the Kmetzsch family reunion this summer?? Cause if you could persuade them to do it after the 20th of July that would be great, haha!

Well that about does it for this week. Hope you are all doing well and that life is treating well.


Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment