Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Champions!!

Family,

Well I'm just going to tell you now that I feel like my emails are going to get shorter and shorter in the next 8 weeks, haha! But don't worry you will get to talk to me soon enough!

This week had an exciting beginning with a Parade for the Leicester City Football club winning the Premier league! It was absolutely mad!! CRAZY!!! They say that there were Two hundred and Fifty Thousand people there!!!! And can I just tell you keeping track of your companion in a crowd of 250,000 is no easy task! But it was extremely fun and I was delighted that it happened to be on a P-day so that we could go. I took Cameron's advice and I bought a few Leicester things. I got a flag and a "fake" jersey! I am definitely a bang wagon Leicester fan!! It was awesome and we had a lot of fun.



On to the week. Well it's nothing that you haven't heard before. We did a LOT of finding this week and hopefully a few of the people that we talked to will become new investigators. It is pretty normal in Evington to spent a lot of our time with the less actives. We have some really nice less actives here and they'll be back at church soon!!

Well, that's about it, haha! The bike is working great. We don't bike all that much because we are so close to town it doesn't make sense. But we do use them when we go to visit members that live like 4 miles away from us.

I am excited to see this new toy of Dads in action! We are going fishing very soon after I get home! Then me and Dad are gonna have some father son time and go fly fishing!!

Also Happy Birthday to by Big Bro Brigs!!! Crazy that you are 23!!!! You old man!!

Love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Kmetzsch

No comments:

Post a Comment