Wednesday, January 6, 2016

And A Happy New Year

Family,

Sorry for not writing last week I was very frustrated with my iPad and it's difficulties. Did you guys get the video that I sent from a different missionaries iPad??? I am not sure if they went through. Hopefully Apple will fix the problems that the mail app has soon, so I can send you more stuff ha ha, dumb technology.

Well what can I say about these last two weeks. It was the crazies two weeks ever. We had tons of meetings and traveling and just dealing with stuff which was way tiring. But on the other side we had a lot of rest time as well to recover and now I just feel normal and tired as ever. I am just glad that the season is over and we can just get back to the regular schedule. I don't know how I am going to function without a set schedule and things to do everyday. But anyway Christmas was absolutely amazing! I felt so much love from the ward and we just had a great day. It was also amazing to talk to all of you! I think I might still love you guys, but only time will tell! I ended up giving the extra corn bag that Mom gave to me to the Mother of one of the families that took us in for Christmas and feeds us a lot. She is just like Mom and is always cold. I thought it would be a nice way to say thank you for all she has done, cause she has cooked for us a lot! 



New Years was great as well. Probably the most chill New Years that I have ever had in my life but it was good to get some rest. We had to be in our flat by 6:00 and then we cleaned the place up and did some planning. Then we were in bed by around 9:00, ha ha. Then the next morning we weren't allowed to go out until 1:00, so we did a little more planning and cleaning and then went to a members for lunch. Then later that night another member fed us again. But it was slow in terms of missionary work cause no one wants to open there door or talk to you on the street on New Year's Day... But we survived.

We also had a what I started calling the, "Grand Council," so instead of just having the Zone Leaders and the Sister Training Leaders come the the Mission Leadership Council for the start of the year, they had all of the District leaders come as well. Which was really fun and cool! I got to see quite a few old companions and loads of missionaries that I went to the MTC with. President gave some great training and hopefully we will be able to convey that training to the rest of the missionaries at this weeks Zone Meeting. Wish us luck!! Ha ha

The Grand Council!!

Well my life is pretty boring and there is not much else to say. I don't know if I mentioned it but I passed my drivers theory test a few weeks ago. Now all I have to do to get my license, if I pass the practical test. Pray for me!!

But I hope you are all doing well and that everyone has had safe travels.



I made a pretty amazing roast chicken dinner in a slow cooker that me
and Elder Shaw inherited. I even made my own gravy from the juices!
 You should be proud Momma!!


Love,
Elder Kmetzsch



No comments:

Post a Comment