Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Daily Life

Family,

Sounds like the week was good for y'all. This week was pretty normal for me. Just your regular Tuesday with a few lessons and our ward coordination meeting. Wednesday was pretty chill with quite a few more lessons and an exchange. It was actually pretty cool I got to go on exchange with a new missionary named Elder Miner. He just got out a few weeks ago and it really got me thinking about the good old days back in Coventry when I was on one of my first exchanges with an older missionary. I was think about how old I thought the other missionary was and how much I was just trying to take everything I could from him and his experience. Then it got me thinking about how now I was that missionary for him. I am his Elder Rutter, his Elder Summer like they were for me. It gave me a totally new perspective on the example that I need to be in order to help him. I know when I was where he is I needed all the help I could get!

Thursday was a pretty cool day. One of our investigators Stephen is moving from Birmingham and he took us out for dinner for some hot pot! It was sad to see him go but I was very grateful for the free hot pot. 

Me and Stephen our investigator
Hot Pot!
Friday was just your regular Friday with some good old weekly planning and just a few more lessons. Nothing too out of the ordinary happening there.

Saturday was a fun one as always cause we have a sports day at the church. We get to play some awesome ping pong and chair football.

Sunday was pretty sick with quite a few people coming to church. The ward here just turned the meeting schedule around and so sacrament meeting was first for the first time in like 20 years so it was a weird one.

But that was my week, ha ha! The daily life of Elder Kmetzsch in Harborne.



Love you all,


Elder Kmetzsch

No comments:

Post a Comment