Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stuffing and Yams?

Family,

Seems like you guys had such a good week. I'm glad Emma is working hard! Those leaves look a lot like the leaves over here. They just die because it gets too cold too fast. Emma should start to prepare to serve a mission. Sister missionaries are way better then the Elders, ha ha. How did Dad's business trip to Oklahoma go? Did he eat way too much good food? Did he accidentally bump into Elder Tanner?? That would be pretty funny. I wish they had Mexican food over here! One can of refried beans costs about $3.00!!!


I can't believe that it is Thanksgiving this week!!! Man, I am going to miss Momma's cooking, but there is a member feeding us on Thursday and hopefully there will be stuffing and yams. That would be sweet!

This week was pretty crazy. We talk to so many people that I can never remember what they look like. I am going to have to get better at remembering names and faces pretty quick. Louise has made so much progress and is scheduled to get baptized this Saturday! Pray that things continue to go well with her and I will send pictures next week. Chris and his friend Marco are making amazing progress as well. They are my new best friends. They made me and Elder Costigan dinner the other night and are just super fun to be around. 




I don't have much time but overall it was a great week and time is flying. I feel like I am not going to have nearly enough time to do everything and go everywhere that I want to while I'm here. 

Lots of Love,

Elder Kmetzsch

No comments:

Post a Comment