Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Mothers Day

Family!

Oh my goodness it was so nice to see you all yesterday and to talk. I'm glad to hear that all of you are doing so well.

To be fair this is going to be a very very short email because I don't really know what else to say. It was a great week very, very, very hot, but not really that hot. But still hot for England. We had a part member family that we are working with come to church which was really great. The Bishop gave the gospel principles lesson and it was fantastic. It was focused on the needs of the mother who is a returning less active.

Well I said it before, but I'll say it again. Happy Mothers Day Momma!!!!!! I love you so much and hope that your day was wonderful and that Dad and Emma did all the cooking and cleaning! I couldn't get you real flowers but we found some really nice Spring flowers and so pictures will have to do! But I love you and want you to know how much I really appreciate you.







Love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Kmetzsch

No comments:

Post a Comment