Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Happy Birthday!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPYYYY BIRRRRRRRRTHDAAY TOOOOOOOOO YOU
HAAAAAAPPPPYYYYY BIIIIIIIIRRRTHDAAAAAAY TOOOOO YOU HAAAAAAAPPPPPY
BIRRRTHDAY DEAR DAAAADDYYYY HAAAPPPYY BIRRRTHDAY TOOOO YOU!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Pops glad that your day was so special. I love you so much and am so grateful for the incredible example that you are to me. I wouldn't know how to work hard if it wasn't for you. The things that you have taught me are of greater worth to me then all the knowledge that the world could possibly teach me. You taught me in a much more spiritual way, you taught me the things that I'm going to need after this life and how to get through this life. I've always looked up to you and watched everything that you do. You are my Hero Dad, and your the best guy I know. I love you loads.

Man that is awesome that Centerpoint did "Curtains"! I definitely miss the music and am looking forward to listening to some of it when I get back, haha! But really Viewmonts musical theatre department should just be praised. They do a good show and we had sooo much fun, those were some good times.

I'm glad that Conner is doing better and that he won't need surgery. You should ask him how he broke it, maybe I can give that a try and see you guys a few weeks early, (just kidding)!

Had a fun exchange with Elder Langi this week.
I really liked the talk by Elder Bednar in the last conference. I'm sure it worked well for your High Counsel talk for the YSA wards. The idea of becoming perfect, "even as (He) is," often times overwhelms me. It seems to be an impossible task that we will never be able to complete. But when you think about it and when I had my bash the other day I talked about it, it is by our simple good works day to day that we accept the atonement into our lives and begin to become perfect. As we work our hardest things that seem to be too hard suddenly become easier with patience and with practice. You know what they say practice makes perfect and how true is that. It is through simple acts of obedience even when it doesn't really make sense that we begin to master these things. I often think to myself why do I need to keep all these rules especially when a lot of them on the mission seem so pointless. But when we stop doing the little things then eventually we break bigger rules and sometimes commandments. I would always tell the missionaries when we were doing training that if they stopped waking up at 6:30 every day that eventually it would lead to bigger disobedience. Not because they are not going to go the the celestial kingdom because they didn't wake up every day at 6:30, but because once you justify a little sin then it will be much easier to justify it when it comes to bigger things. Keeping small and simple rules will keep us safe of any harm that could ever come our way.

I also found the street that Batman lives on.




















There is my rant for the day haha, but things are doing well in the area. We are finding a few more people to teach and things are going really well with the part member family that is coming to church. Not much else to report on, haha!

Well I hope that you are all doing well and that you have a great week.

Love,

Elder Kmetzsch


No comments:

Post a Comment