Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Back to the Bike

Family!

What a week. It was the last week of the transfer and it has been a pretty sad one.... We got the transfer calls last night and I will be leaving Nottingham. I am taking possibly my last step of this mission journey to my last area and I am going to Leicester. A place called Evington and my new companion is going to be Elder Davis. I am a little bit gutted to be leaving Nottingham, but it has been a good 6 months and it's definitely my time to leave. I'm gonna miss Elder Wagner loads, but it's okay cause there are good things to come. But I'm also no longer going to be in a car. I will be back on my bike, with no more responsibilities as well! I am going to be a regular old missionary and finally be able to just get it done. I'm gonna miss having a big influence on other missionaries, but I am also looking forward to not having to deal with there problems, haha! Plus I am going to lose tons of this darn car weight, haha. I'm gonna be a slim trim good looking Jim!

The Nottingham City Centre


Well the mission wide challenge week went really well. Loads of people went mad about it but no one in our zone won anything and the zone took 3rd place overall. We were a little bit sad, but it's not the end of the world. But it is amazing what a little bit of competition does to males.... What can we say it is just in our nature!

This week was pretty normal. Our investigators are doing well and not too much went on. We weren't able to see everyone that we planned on, but it worked out in the end. 

Oh yeah and Happy Birthday to James!!!!! I cannot believe that he is already 4...... He is soooooo old.... But it's okay I'll see him soon enough!

I forgot to mention that I got to go back to Birmingham on exchange with the AP's this last week. It was pretty cool to be back in my old area. This is a picture with the Bull from the city centre that happens to be named the Bull Ring. As you can see I am going to be taking these next few months by the horns and going hard, haha!

Birmingham's Bull Ring
I hope you all have a great week and I love you loads!

Love,

Elder Kmetzsch

No comments:

Post a Comment