Tuesday, July 21, 2015

City Life

Family,

The week has been a blur!! Like crazy.... I don't even know what's happening but I'm starting to figure things out. A little bit more about the transfers hmm. Well my district here is compiled of myself and Elder Torres, the zone leaders, and the sister training leaders. So if you can't count that's three teams. I'm still district leader somehow, but we'll see how long that lasts. But it's exciting to be back in a big city ward and to see other missionaries at church. I'm not sure how I feel about sharing the ward after Aberystwyth, but I should be fine.

Honestly my mind is so fried right now I don't even know what happened this week. So I'm going to just apologize for the lame email. But there is a picture of my district below.


I did have my first interview with my mission president this week! He is such a great guy and I really had a great interview. I really love President Leppard any fears that I had that I wouldn't like him as much as president Rasmussen are gone!

That looks like an awesome fishing trip! You guys are going fishing way too often! I wish there was a body of water near me that I could fish in. There is a really dirty canal? I don't think there are fish in that though, ha ha! Well I promise next week will be a much better and more detailed email. I love you all and hope you have a great week though!

Love,

Elder Kmetzsch

No comments:

Post a Comment