Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Apostle Again?!?!

Family,

Life does move forward doesn't it. Today is Transfer calls and I can't believe that it has already been 6 weeks since I left Harborne!! It is crazy, I feel like I just got to Wolverhampton and there is a chance that I could be leaving. Getting the call is always a little nerve racking, but it should go smoothly.

So I just realized that Mom and Dads Anniversary is on an English Holiday called Bonfire night. Where everyone just lights off loads of Fireworks! So on your anniversary the whole of England lights fireworks for you! Happy Anniversary my wonderful and amazing parents.

Well this last week has been a fun one. We have been seeing a lot of our new investigators and it has been really fun to get to know new people and there concerns. Now the trick is to see if we can help resolve those concerns. We have started teaching the Husband of one of our recent converts. They are both Jamaican and have adopted Elder Smith as there grandson. They are both in there 70's and are such a sweet and funny old couple. There names are Joe and Sarah. Joe is a champ and has been coming to church with Sarah for months. He even pays tithing! He is what we like to call a, "just add water Mormon." So we will see if me and Elder Smith can add some water to the equation in the coming weeks.

This week we also have a very exciting mission conference! Elder Ballard is coming to visit the mission!!!! I am absolutely buzzing. Two Apostles within 6 months of each other have come to visit our mission. I feel really blessed to get to have seen and learned from these great men. We actually got our pictures taken with Elder Holland when he came so I will attached those for you guys.

Elder Holland's visit in June 2015













I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love,


Elder Kmetzsch




No comments:

Post a Comment