Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Oh Look it's Raining Again

Family,

It was unbelievably nice to talk to you guys yesterday. At Christmas when I said goodbye it was hard to think about going back to doing normal missionary work, but after I said goodbye yesterday I was just pumped to get out there and do it. Honestly you guys are one of my biggest motivations. And I'm sure that it has nothing to do with my little brother syndrome:)

We went for a hike today to a memorial for the Duke of Wellington. 
He was the guy that beat Napoleon at the battle of Waterloo! 
Well I don't really know what to say. This week was really good, but pretty mundane when it comes to exciting stories for people to read. It was pretty amusing the day after me and Elder Richardson went finding in the rain for 4 hours straight. We looked outside and it was raining again! The color drained right out of Elder Richardson's face and I couldn't help but chuckle. I remember absolutely hating going finding when I just got out on my mission, so I felt his pain. But because it isn't our time that we are on it is the Lords time, we went out and we went finding even though it was pouring! To give you an idea of how wet we were when we went in for lunch that day; I had to put my jacket and my trousers in the drier while we ate so I wouldn't be miserable for the rest of the day!

This week we went to Swansea yet again and coming up we have another trip to Birmingham. I figured it out and since I've been in Aberystwyth I have driven over 4,000 miles, 4,000! Pretty soon I will have driven my way back to Utah. But the meetings we drive to are worth it.

Awesome view from up here but it was super duper windy!

I know something that Brigham can do that is worth while.  He can do Family History! Ha ha, but really there is so much work to be done it is insane. I'm sure he gets a great perspective of both sides of that work working in the temple! That must be so awesome!

Well that's all for this week. I'm sure something way more exciting will happen this coming week, so look forward to a real thriller next week.

Love you all,

Elder Kmetzsch





No comments:

Post a Comment