Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Final Countdown

Family,

Oh man I missing you guys a ton on this beautiful Fourth of July! But I'll be home for the 24th and we can blow some stuff up then!!!! Haha, I can't believe that I will be home sooooooo soon!! It's blowing my mind and I just can't believe it. But to answer your question the girls are getting baptized this Saturday!!!!


This week was good, nothing really exciting to report. Honestly I can't be bothered to email that much today seeing as it is the Fourth of July and I am out of my mind trunky!! I hope that you all have a wonderful day without me, haha. Tell Pete and Evy that I love them and also Torie you can tell James and Clara that I love them!

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!! The land of the free and the home of the brave!!!!
God Bless America!

Love you all!!


Elder Kmetzsch

P.S. I also forgot to ask what my topic is for my homecoming talk?? I would like to start preparing for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment