Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ummmmm

Family,

Well it sounds like you guys had a more exciting week than me. It's been a relatively quiet week for us. Nothing much besides lots of teaching and finding. But Spring has come and all we get is rain. It is so different from Utah it is unreal. My hair just gets wet because it's humid and the wind is blowing. I definitely prefer dry weather to humid.

Can I just say that that picture of Clara is so cute! She is just a little chubbers. I especially love the rolls on her biceps!

Congratulations to my awesome brother Nathan for surviving BYU. That is a pretty cool accomplishment! I can't wait to try it for myself.

You are right that Mothers Day is coming up and I can't believe it has been 4 months since I last talked to you guys. I am looking forward to it a lot! I'm sure that I'll be getting more details about what time I'll be calling in a few weeks so I'll keep you updated. So I don't know if I'll get to email for very long next week. I guess it all depend on if me or Elder Ruttan get transferred. But I'm sure that I'll get a little time to send a quick note.






Well it is like a said, not a very interesting week at all. We did some finding and then some teaching and then a little more finding and a little more teaching. But some good things did happen. First off Easter Break is over and all of the students/our investigators have come back to Aberystwyst. Most notably Tom is back! Hopefully Tom will be baptized in the coming weeks, we are just trying to work out when his Mom can come down from the Isle of Man. So Pray that she will be able to come down soon cause we want him to get baptized as soon as possible. Second the greatest thing ever happened to me while we were street contacting. So we were in the city center talking to people and I stopped a very cheerful girl, like she was the happiest person that I have ever met. We chatted for a second and she told me that she was from Poland and that she was Catholic. When I tried to talk to her about the church she stopped me and said, "Can I sing a Christian song to you in Polish?" I of course had no objections to the offer, so she proceeded to sing to me. With absolutely no shame whatsoever and it was great. I honestly just couldn't stop smiling the rest of the day! I just thought it was so nice of her to sing for me:) She then just bounced away without another word. Not interested at all, but she sure brightened my day!:)

We had zone meeting out side..... I got sunburned on half of my face, 
and my chair sunk into the ground because well it was grass.... But it was super fun!

Well I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week.

Love,
Elder Kmetzsch


No comments:

Post a Comment